Integra Verse R300 is for someone who wants to stand out from the crowd. It is engineered to withstand the toughest and most demanding of environments. With unique features like double sided reversibility, Verse (patent pending – 2016901473) is a matting system that offers longevity like no other. The Trio presents the best of both worlds; more aluminium than Duo and more wiping area than the Uno. *Also available in 17mm.
- Able to withstand ultra-high traffic
- Modular system to maximise wear
- Double wiper range strips for optimum dirt and moisture retention
- Large range of colour and design options
- Fully reversible, double sided construction allows longevity
- Regular turning keeps matting fresh
- Versatile design to allow best results
- Lifetime warranty available
Shield 3M 9100 is an unbacked heavy duty ‘Z-web’ mat that is designed for recessed applications in demanding environments. The peaked edge of each web provides increased
slip resistance and a very effective scraping action for dirt, grit and particle removal. Being unbacked means the trapped grit can easily pass through for easy clean up. Also suitable
for wet areas, such as snow regions, by being able to remove compacted snow with ease.
This matting will resist ‘pack down’ and has been lab tested for extremely high traffic levels – more than 1,000,000 people per year.
- Thick and extremely durable
- Z-web construction allows dirt and moisture to easily pass through
- Able to withstand heavy traffic of up to 1 million footfalls per year
- Peaked edge provides a slip resistant surface
- Scrapes dirt and debris from shoes
- Able to withstand wheelchair and light wheel traffic
- Complies with AS1428.1-2009 clause 7.4